Thursday, March 29, 2007

We're not in the same boat, brother!


Go on... unravel the mystery of why the same things that your boss does look different when you do them...


When I take a long time I'm slow. When my boss takes a long time he's thorough!


When I don't do it I'm lazy. When my boss doesn't do it he's busy!

When I make a mistake, I'm an idiot. When my boss makes a mistake, he's only human!


When I do something without being told, I'm overstepping my authority. When my boss does the same, that's initiative!

When I take a stand, I'm being bull-headed. When my boss does it, he's being firm!


When I overlooked a rule of etiquette, I'm being rude. When my boss skips a few rules, he's being original!

When I'm out of the office, I'm wandering around. When my boss is out of the office, he's on business!


When I'm on a day off sick, I'm always sick. When your boss is a day off sick, he must be very ill!

When I apply for leave, I must be going for an interview. When my boss applies for leave, it's because he's overworked!

When I please my boss I'm crawling. When my boss pleases his boss, he's co-operating!

When I do good, my boss never remembers. When I do wrong, my boss never forgets!

No comments: